Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Wedding Album has arrived!!

My album arrived today and I couldn't be more pleased with it! I am so glad I decided to do it myself rather than going through the photographer. First of all- I saved $500 and was able to do an album twice the size of what the photographer quoted us for. I went through http://www.nationsphotolab.com/ - their prices were the cheapest I came across and the album quality is outstanding. The flush mount album I got is 11 by 14 (it's huge!) and has a leather cover:


The inside pages are very thick:



I used the company's already existing templates and found them very easy to use. If you are ordering product and live outside of Maryland (their location), you pay no taxes on your purchase which is an added bonus! Here are a few pictures of the inside pages:



I highly recommend making an album yourself- not only will you save a lot of $$, but you'll be able to organize the pictures yourself. If you don't feel comfortable making the album, this company also offers a design service :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment