Sunday, November 15, 2009

My New Endeavor!

First, a little about me. I love to laugh and I try to see the good out of every situation. When I start to complain about some aspect of my life, I try to remember that there are many people out there who have less than I do and in fact, there are many things for me to be happy for.

I recently got married and being the crafty person I am, I did a lot of DIY projects...like my card box, pew decorations & memory tree...just to name a few!




















My last wedding project was our flush mount wedding album that I am anxiously awaiting to arrive in the mail! I spent many hours editing the photos our photgrapher took (I'm a little picky when it comes to the wedding photos!) and on the page layouts. I was debating on whether to have the photographer make the album, but I decided to do it myself after receiving his quote (yikes) and after researching album vendors. I found that I really enjoyed making the album and it was VERY cost effective.

Now that our wedding has passed, I've been spending a lot of my time painting...on wine glasses! It's fun and a great way to add some style to the typical boring drinking glass....well at least I think plain glass is a little boring :-) Here is a set of martini glasses I worked on today:
















I think these colors are beautiful and a little funky :-)



























































No comments:

Post a Comment