Monday, March 22, 2010

Cool New Magazine

I came across this fabulous online fashion magazine called VivaLaModa. In addition to fashion, this magazine covers topics on beauty, handmade goods, home d├ęcor, green products and more. The editor is also an Etsy seller and I had the honor of contributing to this month’s issue! I was so excited to be apart of this since it’s such a cool magazine and its readership is growing more and more each month.


















My article is centered around Earth Day and features some awesome eco-friendly items that I found on Etsy. There are so many ways that people can help contribute to a cleaner environment and I hope that my article helps inspire people to do so.

If you're interested in reading my article, make sure to check out pages 58 & 59!




4 comments:

  1. That is really cool! I haven't heard of that magazine...I am going to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great magazine. I will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing.. I haven't heard of it before, and it seems like something I would totally love!
    Cheers! Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for putting me in the "know" on the new fashion magazine! On my way, to visit!

    ReplyDelete