Thursday, January 17, 2013

A Winter Wonderland Maternity Shoot

I was able to take some much needed time off around the holidays to relax and spend quality time with the family. Pretty My Drink had a busy holiday season, so once my last Christmas orders were mailed, I put away my paint brushes to focus on other projects, one of which was a winter wonderland maternity photo shoot for my brother-in-law and his lovely wife.


We started off taking some pictures inside their house since it was about 25 degrees outside that day. Since the father-to-be is having a son and is a bit obsessed with hunting , I thought it only appropriate that we include his deer head in one of the shots.
And a silly shot of mom reading a pregnacy book and dad reading his hunting magazine :) 
This is my favorite shot we took inside the house.  It's evident this little babe will be surrounded by lots of love!
We decided to venture outside to take a few pictures. Although it was very cold, the couple hid it well and we managed to get several very cool photos. My favorites were the ones taken in front of this old barn down the street from their house. And yes, we hauled an overstuffed chair along with us to provide a little more comfort for the couple in the frigid weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment