Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Easy Ways to Update Your Photos

There's been so many times in the past where I've taken photos in poor lighting and just deleted them off of my camera. Because, why would I hold on to a bad picture, right? Well, that was then...before I knew anything about photo editing software. After teaching myself the basics of Photoshop (during my free 30 day trial), I was able to salvage some photos I had taken and enhance other ones...including some of my wedding photos! I wanted to share this information, because it's so easy!
There's a few popular software types that people often use- Picasa (free) & Photoshop (pricey). I just started using Picasa, because it's free and it's super easy to use. This is a before & after of a photo I edited in Picasa using the "tuning" options:
Pretty cool, huh? It's amazing how much difference there is in both pictures and the amount a picture can be enhanced. If I only knew then what I know now!

No comments:

Post a Comment